Tuesday 14 July 2015

RESERVATION: Reservation is a threat in the development of my country, India. How?

RESERVATION




Reservation is a threat in the development of my country, India. How?



I’m sharing one of my college incidents with all of you. On that day our teacher Ms. Renuka Tomar asked a question to all students. The question was why India is still a developing country after making long term efforts to make India developed as other European countries. She got many answers from the students, some of them were repeated or different but the answer which I think the biggest threat in the development of the country ‘Reservation’, none answered. On my turn I stood up and answered the same “Reservation”. As soon I answered the whole class became quite as I abused someone or slapped. The teacher was staring at me and I was blank why they all were against me because most of them were from reserved categories from different cast though the teacher was also a reserved category person but I was not aware of these facts. It was my worse impression in the class. Till the date I’m confused why it was so.

The teacher wanted me to explain my opinion. I politely repeated the question in front of the class “Why India is still a developing country after making long term efforts to make India developed as other European countries?” “Aren’t the officers and the administrators working their works efficiently? Or our working styles, strategies and technology are wrong.” As an engineering student I elaborated with the help of another question “Is it profitable investment for an investor to hire an average engineer having 50 or 60% marks in the place of another one having more than the first for the same post and beyond the same salary limits? If ‘Yes’ then why and If ‘No’ then why not?”

The answer is quite simple. If you want to build a building or construct a road or plant machinery which person will work efficiently and accurately out of them? The answer is the intelligent one. Then why are you putting the cast criteria over the intelligence only in the name of fuckingRESERVATION? Isn’t it the one of right answers of the question she putted in front of us?

I agree some people in India are still too backward, need to get more efforts by the government to improve their conditions either these are financially or in the form of other advantages. But the number of such people is too less in each reserved community and the major part of them is well developed, educated and financially strong. Then why the whole community should be reserved in such criteria. Can the Government facilitate only the needy not the others? Shouldn’t the criteria for the reserved people be changed? Why should not the government terminate the term RESERVATION from the Indian Constitution instead of it we have much more options to serve the people who really need such facility for their improvements?

In one hand the constitution provide us the right of equality and in another hand we are divided in the fucking criteria Reserved and Unreserved. Why shouldn’t the Government recruit the officers and administrators in the basis of talent and eligibility? Is it necessary to give reservation in these terms where they affect our efforts to make India developed?

Every youth knows his capability and eligibility and I discussed with a lot of my friends and other people on this topic. The result is same- The Reservation should be removed from all communities and the needy should be facilitated by the other way or policies or schemes. In this way at a time we can improve our economy condition at the same the cast difference will be decreased. When the talent would be in his proper place and position, when the fruits of the right efforts shall be provided to the actual needy person, when the Reservation will be ended by all means I assure you all It will never late for India to be counted in the list of the developed countries of the world.

With the spoken pen of awareness

HEM CHANDRA TIWARI ‘Mhicha’



No comments:

Post a Comment

कई भाई लोग साथ आ रहे हैं, अच्छा लग रहा है, एक नया भारत दिख रहा है। आजाद हिंद के सपनो का अब फिर परचम लहरा है। उन्नति के शिखरों में अब राज्य ह...