Thursday 7 January 2016

ARTICLE NO. 4 SERIES: 'EXISTENCE OF GOD' an article to promote Humanity over religion

ARTICLE NO. 4 SERIES: 'EXISTENCE OF GOD'
an article to promote Humanity over religion
 


Dear readers,

This is the fourth article of the series ‘EXISTENCE OF GOD’. Earlier I have discussed my opinion with you of having belief in god and a conflicting sound of  his existence. I have a better response in last two days, on my last article ‘Article no.3 series of ‘EXISTENCE OF GOD’ , where somebody asked me few questions regarding my thoughts which I shared with you earlier. We will discuss on that topic in this article.

TODAY’S DISCUSSION:

All I have shared with you in my earlier articles, firstly, is my personal assumption, my imagination and my perception for the existence of god, which is the base of my articles, not more than. I belief in god but whenever I try to find him in our surroundings, I fail; whenever I try to listen a sound of his commitment , I fail; but still I believe in and most of all do the same. They believe in their gods, who they pray for and believe that he is their creator and he is their divine parents.

In my second article I wanted you to think like an infant who never knows who is God and where he exists. He is always told by his parents and his society. But initially parents are the first who makes him known of having a religion, to follow customs and to believe in what they (gods or their teachings i.e. by prophets or via religious books) said. It doesn’t matter who you are, a Muslim or a Hindu or a Christian or others, but the thing matters that you are a human first and you are only able to know what you are taught by others or what you have learnt on your own. Is it better to follow your own way to find or feel the god, though you know the other’s way where there is no space for Humanity and only hypocrites, terrorists and homicides exist? I couldn’t see my God, who I believe in, there, on their way but I want to choose my own way to find him because I felt him in my life once, which makes me the person who is Theist, which encourages me to see a peaceful, happy and similar world for all, where no customs, no boundaries, no fight in the name of religion, no harm of Humanity would occur or would be performed or followed by any one.

For me, if I believe that he exists, only because of my parents as they gave me birth and made me known of our gods and religion; and God also did so according to our holy books, hearings from prophets, religious beliefs and others. So he would never want me to fight with my brothers-sisters and with my own family. I learnt the things from religious activities, my observations and my experiences in my life. I’m Hindu and I think if you are a Hindu or Muslim or Christian or others, according to the best of my knowledge and experiences , we consider God as our father, mother, our family or our guardian, who made us , gave us lives and instructed us by several means either via teachings of prophets, religious holy books or on his own sound and speech, he would never want us to fight with our own family in his name, if he’s really unique and similar to all; if he isn’t, then they (gods) are really just like the historic emperors having their own people and ideologies, who only want to enhance their kingdoms at any cost. They are not god but just like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

कई भाई लोग साथ आ रहे हैं, अच्छा लग रहा है, एक नया भारत दिख रहा है। आजाद हिंद के सपनो का अब फिर परचम लहरा है। उन्नति के शिखरों में अब राज्य ह...