Tuesday 5 January 2016

ARTICLE NO. 3 SERIES: EXISTENCE OF GOD


Dear readers,
In my last two articles I wanted to know all of yours opinion regarding ‘EXISTENCE OF GOD’. I got very little response that doesn’t matter a lot. I hope you will consider our discussion as a bigger problem of our society.
TODAY’S DISCUSSION:
If I say, Hinduism is greatest among all religion or if I say, Islam or Christianity is greatest among all religion, it would be not fair for others out of three. So how we will come to know which religion is ancient, greatest and superior among all. It’s really a very tough discussion to analyse and answer.


If I ask the same to different three people, a Hindu, a Muslim and a Christian, each of them will answer in the favour of his religion. And it’s true and obvious according to human nature. Nobody accepts his weaknesses first rather than he used to blame others. The same thing I consider for religious issues. Who knows which religion is more superior to others? Who knows how it is superior? And, who knows how he could prove that the teachings of his religion are true, sustainable and told by only the almighty?
Perhaps all of you have the answers of all the three questions, but, do you think your answer is perfect and only pert in this whole universe? What is the base of your answers? You need to think. Aren’t you just answering my questions in the basis of what you believe in or what you were told by others or what you read in the holy books? Ask all these questions yourself again and again and justify your answers on your own. Don’t ask to others for your opinion but there is no harm to listen what they said.
I have seen many boys, having age of approx ten to twelve years, saying that he is Hindu or Muslim or Christian or others. They never knew who they are until they told by someone. I felt the same in my life for me. I took birth in a Brahmin Hindu family and I’m Hindu. How can I say I’m Hindu? How did I come to know of the religion, existing in my life? How could you find me a Hindu only by seeing me? Just think about it. It’s not only for Hindus, Muslims and Christians but for all communities and religions worldwide.
Every person believes in his religion and believes that his master (god) is superior in this universe. He never tried to know why he is superior and why the others are not. He never tried to know why the activities performed by him are religious. He doesn’t need to know because he believes in God. Don’t you want to know who is God and what he wants from us? Don’t you want to meet him? Did you ever experience that he exists? If yes, then share your personal experiences in comment at the bottom of the article.
In my college life few of my Muslim friends tried to convince me to convert my religion from Hindu to Muslim and other also try to convert people from one religion into other. Why are they doing this? Why don’t they understand that He (God) is unique and same for all but we worship him in different names and methodologies?
Oh! I’m sorry, I would like to correct here. I apologize to all of you who follow their religious prophet’s teachings or religious book’s teachings. I would like to correct the statement “He (God) is unique” to the statement “he (god) is in various religions apart from other one.” We couldn’t say “He is unique.” But we used to say god of Hindus, god of Muslims, god of Christians or others.
Alas! What is going on? Now, how could we know who is superior among all? Or who should we worship for? Who is the master of all gods? It’s going to be very complicated and mind storm for all of us. Think! Think! ……………
Yes! Got an idea, who would be most powerful among all or who would defeat all others, would be the master of all gods. Now we are about to fight, a religious war is about to begin, his followers have already started devastating the Humanity. They (gods) will not fight first because they are kings of their kingdoms but all we will fight and die only to show them their superiority. What matter if someone would be killed, what matter if humanity would be destroyed? After all we are the people of our greedy, selfish and cruel kings (gods) and it’s our honour to sacrifice our lives and others to show our loyalty to him. Nonsense!
We are not religious. We are only following some people, handwritten books or others and we are about to sink the whole humanity into the religious bloody tornado. Think again! Are we clear on His (God’s) words? Have we heard his orders and teachings carefully? Aren’t we misguided by some stupid people, having lack of intelligence, humbleness and kindness?
Need to think again…………………………….
Dear readers, I want all your opinions and suggestions regarding these thought. You can share your experiences and feelings here. Don’t forget to comment and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

कई भाई लोग साथ आ रहे हैं, अच्छा लग रहा है, एक नया भारत दिख रहा है। आजाद हिंद के सपनो का अब फिर परचम लहरा है। उन्नति के शिखरों में अब राज्य ह...