Tuesday 10 February 2015

TRUE LOVE poetry


  TRUE LOVE  poetry

Seconds, minutes, hours
days, weeks, months
have passed...... on and on and on
My love is still alive
and it has grown and grown and grown
 
neither want any bouquet nor any card
teddy and chocolates, keep them apart
 
But............
Just want you to make me a promise
that you will love  and care for me always
never let our love freeze
let the love flow like a sweet stream
want you to fulfil my this lovely dream
 
hold my hand walk with me
no mater the path is tough or easy
hold my hand and never leave me alone
till my last breath you will be my all
 
my love is true,it is not a lie
If I stop my breath,want to be on your lap
and there I die
 
Dreams with you
Dreams for you
Want them to come true
Just one say
I LOVE YOU

By
Sonal Tiwari
Nainital Uttarakhand India

No comments:

Post a Comment

कई भाई लोग साथ आ रहे हैं, अच्छा लग रहा है, एक नया भारत दिख रहा है। आजाद हिंद के सपनो का अब फिर परचम लहरा है। उन्नति के शिखरों में अब राज्य ह...