Tuesday 11 August 2015

ON THAT DAY

ON THAT DAY
The beautiful valley
I visited an evening, a rainy day
Fogy air made me blind
The chilled and sweet odour from plants
Made me drugged filled with love towards
The peak of the hill which I saw, passing the valley
I wished to climb the fountain falling down from the hill
And to reach the peak, nonsense!!!!

I was tired and exhausted but excited to be there
I started towards the hill
Climbing and crawling on stones and mud
I reached at the top, giant green meadow
And a dead end, I saw another world from there
The fade sun but no sky only dark clouds
Were choking the throat of the sun
He was struggling to be alive, I felt pity for him
I went into a foggy storm, became blind
But still walking, the storm passed away
I saw the sun shining and smiling, defeated the clouds and fog
Became reddish yellow, blinking his eyes, said good bye to me
I waved my hands and thanked him to be there for a company
Now we are friends and I often go there to see him



by
Hem Chandra Tiwari
'MHICHA'

No comments:

Post a Comment

कई भाई लोग साथ आ रहे हैं, अच्छा लग रहा है, एक नया भारत दिख रहा है। आजाद हिंद के सपनो का अब फिर परचम लहरा है। उन्नति के शिखरों में अब राज्य ह...