Tuesday 11 August 2015

THE CHILD BEGGER: A SURVIVER

THE CHILD BEGGER: A SURVIVER

Look at my eyes, these can't lie
I'm not begging but surviving
I don't wash my hair, you do with shampoo
I don't wash my face, you do with costly face wash
I don't smile, don't laugh, but you do looking at me
I don't misbehave but yoy do
I don't because I'm only surviving

 No happiness, no sorrow, but only hunger
Look at my torn clothes, I used to wear it
I can't buy these costly stuffs, but you do
I don't have any footware, but you do

You show pity on me, seeing me on footpath
Some of you give me food but not enough
Some of you give me haterates, I accept
Because it's only you can give to society
Your harsh nature
That's why I'm here in footpath, my destiny, but you made it
Left me out on my birth
You made me beg for surviving
It's not my fault, you did it but you can't accept, Alas!!!!

I want my place in society, my birth rights
One of you gave me birth and left behind
Everyone talk about me, don't to beg, but never say
"Lets come my child, I'm here to nourish you"

I want love and care from a family
I'm hungry but eager to meet you
My becoming guardians, I ask you
CAN YOU ADOPT ME?
I'm about to die in this selfish world
I'm asking you but not begging
Because I'm only surviving

by
Hem Chandra Tiwari
'MHICHA'

No comments:

Post a Comment

कई भाई लोग साथ आ रहे हैं, अच्छा लग रहा है, एक नया भारत दिख रहा है। आजाद हिंद के सपनो का अब फिर परचम लहरा है। उन्नति के शिखरों में अब राज्य ह...