Wednesday 30 December 2015

NEW YEAR WISHES AND THANK YOU NOTE


Dear all readers,

On the occasion of the upcoming New Year 2016 and a fantastic farewell to the year 2015, I am writing here to thank all of you for your valuable reading and comments. I am very lucky that I have your support and love since last one year. Here’s something in my mind I want to share with all of you guys.

WHEN I STARTED TO WRITE: Everybody has a touchy node of life when he feels something different from other events or activities happened in the past. The same time I had in 2009 when I wrote only four lines of my first poetry in Hindi and it was not an effort for my writing but it was automatically came through my heart into mind to construct words in few rhymes. These were not words but my emotions and feelings at that time when I was missing my home, my family and my village very much. The lines are:


कुछ लम्हे याद आते है
जब मैं था छोटा सा अबोध, खुले ही थे अभी शून्य कपोल
माँ की प्यार भरी पुचकार कुछ जाती थी बोल
माँ के आँचल की छाँव, वह देश वह गांव
उन दोस्तों के लतीफे हर पल याद आते है
कुछ लम्हे याद आते है TO READ MORE PLEASE GO THROUGH THE LINK http://amazingthou.blogspot.com/2015/08/blog-post_24.html OR CLICK HERE

 

HOW DO I REALISE THAT I SHOULD WORK ON MY WRITINGS:  Later in 2011 when I was in Engineering College I used to write most of free times. I had completed these lines before I left Delhi to join my college and I presented my first performance in the front of my friends, teachers and college staff on the occasion of college annual sports and miscellaneous activities and got a huge appreciation with first prize. After then I came to know it’s not only for me but the readers and their suggestions are most essential for a writer to build my writing skills.

 

WHY I NEED A BLOG TO WRITE: During my college time I had written a few numbers of poems but I had not enough readers as most of people aren’t fond of reading such stupid things (according to them). After completing my college I got an idea to start my own blog and post my writings there from which I could get a number of readers who are willingly interested to read the literature.


DID THE IDEA OF CREATING A BLOG HELP ME? Yes!!! It was much helpful for me to increase my readers and improve my writing skills.


PURPOSE TO WRITE THIS EXPERIENCE: To thank all of readers and appreciators to support me and encourage me to write. Thanks for your love and blessings.


Here’s another reason to write here that is: I want to all new writers like me who write for their own and don’t share with others, who write and want to share with others but don’t have an audience and who want to publish their writings online. Here I am to help you guys. Send me your writings via mail or whatsapp. Here is the detailed info:


Write us at mhichahemtiwari@gmail.com or amazingthou_hct@yahoo.in
Whatsapp contact: 08793641699

AT THE LAST I WANT TO WISH ALL OF YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR. MAY ALL OF YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS AND GET LOTS OF HAPPINESS, PEACE, LOVE AND BLESSINGS THIS YEAR.

 

 

BLOGGER
HEM CHANDRA TIWARI ‘MHICHA’
Amazingthou.blogspot.com

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

कई भाई लोग साथ आ रहे हैं, अच्छा लग रहा है, एक नया भारत दिख रहा है। आजाद हिंद के सपनो का अब फिर परचम लहरा है। उन्नति के शिखरों में अब राज्य ह...